Welcome to our service on drawing items from the game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
How does the drawing items take place?
All participants bring items or skins from CS:GO to the service. When the necessary number of items are acquired or the time for the game has already passed, the system randomly selects a winner who takes all the items. The one who added the most expensive items often wins.
How does it work?
It's simple enough:
- You insert your skins in deposit.
- The system calculates your tickets. For example: If your item costs $1, you get 100 tickets. But if the skin costs $10, you get 1000 tickets. And so on.
- When you get the limit of 100 items, we collect all issued points together and randomly select one winner. The chance to win has the player, the points of which are higher than that of others. The winner-take-all draw items, commission of 5% deducted.
THE PRINCIPLE IS SIMPLE
The larger and more expensive items you bet, the more chance you have to hit the jackpot! But even depositing minimal sum, you have the opportunity to get all the items!
Principles and specifications:
- The Maximum limit of items for player is 10 in each game. Min sum of the items for the one deposit is $0.01.
- The game is ending after 2 minutes has passed, or when 100+ items in total are deposited.
- The time of adding your deposit into the game varies from 5 to 30 seconds. In the rare cases it may take more time, because of queue of the players or Steam system lags.
- The trades with the winning are transferred instantly in automatic mode. If you have not received the trade in the first 5 minutes: check that you have correct trade link on the settings, your inventory is public (not hidden in privacy settings), and that you're not above the limit of 1000 items in your inventory
- If your inventory is private or you did not entered the correct trade link, then you can fix it by yourself within one hour or by means of technical support. We will try to send the win consistently within the allotted time.
- If you do not pick up the win in one hour, it will be canceled. It is necessary to keep the bot's inventories clean.
- Each time when you send the items you agree with the rules the site.
- Items are accepted only for CS:GO. If there would be items from other games, such trade will be rejected automatically.
- The Commission of the system varies from 4 to 7 percent, depending on the size of the winnings and bonuses.
- It is forbidden to put souvenir items excluding gift sets, such trades will be canceled.
- If you make a deposit when less than 30 seconds left before it ends, your items may be added in the next game. We are not responsible for this: Steam steam is not transfer items instantly.
- We reserve the right to send random prize equivalent to the amount of the win, in case when the prize has not been delivered on time.
- We do not store any user data, except for the Steam user login and your link to your stock.
- The user icon and your nickname is available to all users of the service in real time.